By Eurostar / TGV
- When planning your visit to Dr. Feriduni Hair Clinic, you could check www.b-rail.be for all national train information.
- If you travel by Eurostar or TGV you will have to take the train to Hasselt at the Midi Station in Brussels. Please make sure that you will be seated in the correct compartment of the train as the train splits before Hasselt. We advise you to inform the railway guard in which part of the train you will have to be seated.
- The easiest way to get to our clinic from Hasselt station is to take a taxi, there are always taxis waiting in front of the station, they charge 8,- Euro for a single trip to our clinic.
- If you are planning to take the bus to our clinic, you will have to take the bus H1 and ask the driver to stop at the Eurostraat. You will then arrive next to our building. There is a bus from and to the Eurostraat every 30 minutes.
- It is also recommended to take a taxi to the hotel, they charge 8,- Euro for a single trip from Hasselt station to the hotel.
- If you will be visiting our clinic for a consultation, it is recommendable to book your ticket for the Eurostar at the Midi station at least 3-4 hours after your consultation hour so you will have sufficient time for the consultation and return trip to Brussels Midi.
- If you will be planning your journey to our clinic in view of a procedure, it is recommended to arrive in Hasselt at least one day prior to the procedure and to foresee your departure at the Midi station at least one day after the procedure (after 12:00 PM).
- If you will be visiting our clinic in view of a live consultation, it is recommended to foresee your flight back at least 4-5 hours after your consultation hour so you will have sufficient time for the consultation and return trip to the airport.
- When planning your visit in view of a procedure, we recommend you to stay in Hasselt for at least one night prior and at least one night after the procedure. If you intend to leave the day after surgery it is recommended to foresee your flight departure after 02:00 PM so you will have sufficient time for your return trip to the airport.
- A taxi service could be arranged to pick you up at your arrival at the airport and bring you back to the airport for your departure. Taxi costs from and to the international airport (Brussels Zaventem) amount to 240,- Euro, the taxi service from and to the Brussels Sud airport (Charleroi) will cost 380,- Euro. You are welcome to contact our office if additional information on the taxi service is required.
- Please send us your travel information (date of arrival and departure) the latest 2 weeks before your arrival date so we will be able to make the reservation in time. IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR TRAVEL INFORMATION IN TIME, WE WILL UNFORTUNATELY NOT BE ABLE TO ARRANGE THE TAXI SERVICE.
- The taxi driver usually meets our patients at the JAVA coffee stand at the international airport (Zaventem). You will find the plan of the arrival terminal underneath.