FUE – Restoration entire hairline and temporal peaks – 2879 FU
- 27-year-old Caucasian male
- NW II beginning III Class T
- Donor density of 80 FU/cm2 in the temporal region and 96 FU/cm2 in the occipital region
- Hair diameter of ~64-72 µm
- ~500-600 FU in the temporal angles from a previous FUE ex domo (in 2009)
Follicular Unit Extraction with 2000-2400 FU to restore the entire hairline and temporal peaks
Performed procedure (February 17th, 2014)
Follicular Unit Extraction procedure with 2879 FU
- 547 single hair FU
- 1845 double hair FU
- 487 triple hair FU
Extraction performed with a 0.85mm FUE punch with CIT Manual Punch Handle.
No microscopic preparation of the follicular unit grafts (FUE).
Parallel incisions were made in custom-sized blades technique (~Cutting Edge blades of 0.75mm – 0.90mm)