FUT – Repair case – 2922 FU
- NW III anterior Class N
- Donor density of 76-84 FU/cm2
- Hair diameter of ~60-68 µm
- ‘Mini- and Punch grafts’ from a former procedure in 2011 (ex domo)
- Follicular Unit Strip Transplantation with 2500-3000FU to attain an aesthetic reconstruction of the entire hairline, temporal recessions and temporal peaks
- Extraction of ‘Minigrafts’ from the hairline through FUE
- Excision of wrong-placed ‘Punch grafts’ from the hairline
1st procedure (November 16th, 2012):
Follicular Unit Strip Transplantation with 2922 FU
* 662 single hair FU
* 1635 double hair FU
* 565 triple hair FU
+ 60 FU out of Minigraft extraction and Punch graft excision
Double layer closing with Monocryl 4-0 absorbable sutures and disposable skin staples.
Parallel incisions in custom-sized blades technique (~Cutting Edge blades of 0.75mm – 0.90mm).